Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Thank you and end of the Campaign!

Hello everyone-

I wanted to thank all of you for your support during my campaign to become Man of the Year for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.  It has been a long but very rewarding 10 weeks and it comes to a close THIS Friday, June 10th.  I have raised a lot of money for LLS over the last 10 weeks and I’m very excited to be a part of such a great cause!  I know that my grandma (who lost her battle with Non-Hodkins Lymphoma in 2002) would be proud! 

If you haven’t made a donation and would still like to you still have a little bit of time.  Please visit the link below.  There are more details at the link about the campaign.  Keep in mind that the online donation website closes TOMORROW , Wednesday, June 8th at 5pm, so if you like to donate please do so within the next day.  100% of every donation goes directly to LLS to help fuel research to cure these blood cancers.  Also, your donation is tax deductible.


Every little bit helps!

EVERYBODY "DONATE" NOW!


Thank you so much in advance and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to me!

Justin and my AWESOME campaign team!

No comments:

Post a Comment