Sunday, April 10, 2011

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Some of you might have seen my Facebook post but I just want to thank everyone for coming to the kick-off happy hour at Lunar Lounge on Friday nite.  I hope that you all had a blast!  It was a very humbling experience for me to see all of the love and support from my family and friends.  It was just awesome to see everyone come out and support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.  It means the world to, the Coyle, my family, myself and also LLS. 

I also want to thank Ashely Esterle for taking her great photography skills (see Facebook and also the "Event Pictures" link to see pics from the happy hour).  Also, I want to thank Brian Benton for Dj/Emceeing the event.  He did a great job pumping the tunes and keeping the happy hour entertaining.  Both of you guys did such a great job!

I hope that you all enjoyed the Montgomery Inn, Jeff Ruby's, Elm Street Deli and my mom's meatballs... b/c I'll be eating all the leftovers for about a month!  I think I overshot the amount of food you all would eat by about 100 people.  Next Saturday when I have the tailgate party I expect you all to eat more!

I want to give a special thanks to the Coyle Family.  Annie and your family are truly an inspiration.  When I think of your family and others that have been through the times that my family and yours have I think of one of my favorite songs... Here is the refrain of the song, "The Words I Would Say:"

"Be strong in the Lord and,
Never give up hope,
You're going to do great things,
I already know,
God's got His hand on you so,
Don't live life in fear,
Forgive and forget,
But don't forget why you're here,
Take your time and pray,
These are the words I would say..."


And here is the actual song...

God bless you all and onward to $100K!!!

Remember, if you have friends and family that want to donate please see the "Donate Now!" link to make a 100% taxable deducible donation to LLS!

Love you guys!!!

Justin and my awesome campaign team!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment